A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSOR
"I NO LONGER REDO THEM AND I NO LONGER SECOND-GUESS MYSELF."
"After taking time off and heading back into design work, I was unsure of myself with the new design styles. Your feedback and taking the time to explain the proper techniques have made a huge difference in how I put my bouquets together, I no longer redo them and I no longer second guess myself. There is no substitute for good mechanics! Instead of fearing a bride wanting a cascade bouquet, I am hoping to book more and I just booked what will be the biggest wedding yet I have done!"
—Eileen Ferrari, @wildcloverflowers
IT’S TIME TO LEVEL UP YOUR DESIGN SKILLS WITH MY HANDS-ON FEEDBACK
During this two-day bouquet intensive, you will learn how to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to choose interesting and elevating color palettes using color theory.
- Eliminate confusing bouquet hacks that can damage your flowers and slow down your workflow.
- Learn a sustainable, ergonomic approach to bouquet making that protects your body.
- Cut the overstuffing and over greening… real talk; it’s a crutch and it’s killin’ your flowers and your bottom line!
- Work quickly and efficiently with a proven design process.
"I'M WAY MORE MINDFUL OF STYLES AND TYPES OF FLOWERS AND COLOUR THEORY. "
"And even defining my own personal style. I am now seeing locally grown foliage and immediately thinking about how it can be used to add texture, movement etc. And used as substitutes to what would be too expensive to bring in. I also feel more confident that I can get to the end destination in my mind that I have without being afraid that I can't execute."
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN AN INTIMATE SETTING TO CONNECT WITH DESIGNERS FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS
Bouquet Bootcamp® has hosted retail florists, freelancers, farmer-florists, floral enthusiasts and studio/wedding florists from all around the world. From beginners to seasoned veterans, attendees from all backgrounds have raved about Bouquet Bootcamp® and it’s “game changing” results. Whether you are just starting out and want to lay a strong foundation of design principles and mechanics or you work with flowers daily but need inspiration and some freshening up your design styles, all are welcome!
We believe that learning never ends and have worked hard to create a safe, approachable, environment focused on your design goals. If you want to develop your skills, learn professional floral design techniques and earn more profit in your business through an efficient design process, Bouquet Bootcamp® Hands-On Workshop teaches you how to create repeatable results with your bouquets with confidence.
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® HANDS-ON WORKSHOP
NEW! TWO DAY EVENT
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
MATERIALS, TIME & SPACE
You'll be led through multiple design exercises and design 3 bouquets; a loose and airy open form style bouquet, a hand-tied cascade style, and a (NEW!) "designers choice" bouquet along with the season's best flowers to practice our core techniques.
NEW! LIVE COLOR THEORY EXERCISE
Put color theory into action with this all new exercise designed to help you work through color challenges and build color confidence in your design work.
PROFESSIONAL PORTFOLIO PHOTOS
Walk away with professional, portfolio-worthy photos of you and your work to share on social media and your website.
NEW! With a workshop wrap up action plan session, you will have some dedicated time to strategize about how to put what you have learned into action.
FOLLOW-UP GROUP COACHING CALLS
During these two 90-minute group follow-up calls, we'll check in, I'll answer your questions, provide additional resources and hold you accountable for your action plan
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® DESIGN GUIDE
Learn key Definitions and tap into my Resources to help bring clarity and understanding to foundational design principles to help strengthen your design skills.
During our time together, you'll receive 2 light breakfasts + 2 lunches + 2 days-worth of snacks and beverages to keep you feeling fresh and energetic!
LET’S KEEP IT SMALL, SHALL WE?
SPOTS ARE LIMITED,
8 attendees per workshop
Learn critical design skills, freshen up your style, receive professional feedback and elevate your work in this transformational design workshop.GET ON THE WAITLIST
CHOOSE YOUR DATES
Are you ready to transform your bouquet-making skills and take your work to the next level? Just select a date below.
APRIL 2-3, 2022
AUGUST 13-14, 2022
AUGUST 20-21, 2022
NEED A PAYMENT PLAN?
Just choose from the options below according to your preferred date.
APRIL 2-3, 2022
AUGUST 13-14, 2022
AUGUST 20-21, 2022
WANT EVEN MORE? A PERFECT PAIR!
A perfect compliment to the Hands On Experience is my comprehensive online Bouquet Bootcamp Course that covers in depth design theory, design applications, ordering, multiple bouquet demonstrations, ribboning, packaging, wiring techniques and so much more. Use this content to study and prepare for your hands-on experience and return to it as much as needed, you own it for life!
Upon checkout, you may purchase the Bouquet Bootcamp® Online Course at a packaged rate with your hands on workshop! While it's completely optional, this online course will give you a massive jump start on your progress during and after the workshop!
"I LITERALLY DESIGN BOUQUETS IN ONE GO NOW!"
"I love that you took the time with each student to give them your full attention, that to me was the most special part. I literally design bouquets in one go now- and using the spiral technique I am certain the end result will be the right amount of controlled and whimsical that I’m aiming for."
HOW DO YOU WANT TO FEEL WHEN YOU’VE FINISHED A BOUQUET?
Excited? Proud? Inspired?
Here’s how past Bouquet Bootcamp® Students describe how they feel now!
"I LEARNED THE HOW (AND THE WHY) FOR A DESIGN I'VE STRUGGLED WITH."
"I'm so glad I took this class! It had been about 5 years since I'd done any in-person training for myself and I'd lost some of the joy in designing (stuck in a rut). This was the bump I needed. Your style of teaching is also perfect for me-you have the experience and knowledge to back up what you're showing. (I've taken too many 'classes' that didn't teach me anything and/or ignored the principles and elements of design.) I loved the class size which made it possible to get personal help but also see others' creativity. All-in-all, it was a wonderful class and worth every penny!
I was in a creative slump and this workshop helped get me out of it. Plus I learned a popular style that was giving me trouble. I used your techniques for a wedding 2 weeks ago & didn't stress the design AT ALL."
—Althea Wiles, Rose of Sharon
All levels of skill are welcome but read below to see if BB is right for you!
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® HANDS-ON IS A GREAT FIT FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Prefer learning hands-on with small-group support and are wanting to learn professional floral design skills.
- Are new to floral design but may have some experience and a desire to learn a practical process for creating consistent, profitable results.
- Actively work with flowers as a profession and want to elevate your skills and learn on trend styles.
- Have attended other workshops and felt disappointed by the lack of quality content and instruction. (This is how BB was born, we knew we could deliver real results that designers were hungry for.)
- Battle imposter syndrome around your work with flowers or have convinced yourself you are “no good at bouquets.” We will talk about limiting beliefs and how to work through these blocks to level up.
- Are seeking professional guidance and honest feedback on your work. (Feedback helps us grow!)
- Have taken Bouquet Bootcamp® Online Course and are looking for an in-person, hands on design experience. *Online course completion not required, just recommended.
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® HANDS ON IS NOT A GREAT FIT IF YOU ARE…
- Looking for a business/design workshop that covers in depth ordering, pricing, recipe writing, marketing, finance, taxes, legal, general business practices etc. Bouquet Bootcamp® is a design focused workshop that allows designers to save time, money and product which allows for more profitability through a more efficient design process and approach. You are welcome to ask questions about these topics during downtime and in the follow up coaching calls as well.
- Not open to feedback or critique. Bouquet Bootcamp is designed to stretch even skilled designers to level up their skills so come ready for kind, but honest feedback to help you grow!
- Not committed to practicing and applying what is taught. A workshop is not a magic wand, you will learn SO MUCH here but you must be committed to practice. Practicing is how we gain new muscle memory in these techniques and for some designers, it takes a lot of practice, others pick it up right away!
- Want an easy, non challenging, retreat-like experience to just make pretty things and go home. We will take great care of you while you are here but it’s called Bootcamp for a reason. :) We want you to be challenged to grow through a supportive but challenging environment. Through years of attendee feedback, we have continuously refined the workshop experience to make it the most effective learning environment and deliver real results to our attendees.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE RIGHT FIT, JOIN US, LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
"BEING THERE IN PERSON WAS A GAME-CHANGER!"
"Sometimes the most simple tricks can make a world of difference. Being there in person and having Amy point out how I was holding my bouquet was a game-changer!"
—Michelle LaPointe, @michellesflowers
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Submit your questions here and we'll get right back to you!
"IT WAS EXCITING TO HEAR THE FEEDBACK SHE WAS GIVING TO THE OTHER DESIGNERS AS WELL BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SO DIFFERENT AS AN ARTIST."
"Not only was she giving us one on one lessons, it was exciting to hear the feedback she was giving to the other designers as well because everyone is so different as an artist. Being a left-handed person, it’s sometimes hard to feel like you can tag along because most people are right-handed and most classes are taught that way, but Amy made me feel extremely comfortable in learning her techniques."
—Marin Kees, @Theladywhocriedflowers
"MY WHOLE SYSTEM OF BUILDING BOUQUETS HAS CHANGED."
"I feel more confident, relaxed, and efficient when it comes to the most important and photographed piece of our industry. I know how to prepare for bouquets from start to finish. From color palette, sourcing and ordering to creative design."
"HANDS ON THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN MY FLORAL JOURNEY."
"My favorite part of the workshop (the hands-on portion), being able to create the bouquets with Amy’s encouragement helped me tackle the spiral technique.
The workshop has refined my skills to help with my confidence, which can only improve my business and clients' experience. Hands on the best experience I have had in my floral journey."
GET ON THE WAIT LIST
We'll keep you updated on future LIVE events. Just pop your info into the form and we'll let you know!
SIGN UP HERE
We don't do SPAM. Your email is safe with us!