BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® VIRTUAL WORKSHOP
NEW! ONE-DAY EVENT
Get ready for a full action-packed day. With flowers delivered to your door, I'll walk you through my step-by-step bouquet-making process where you'll practice design techniques in real-time and get professional feedback. We'll meet between 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST on Zoom with short breaks to stay refreshed and energized.
If you're looking for a small-group setting, professional design training, and flowers and supplies delivered to you, this is for you.
No travel. No fuss. Just learn with me!
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED:
FLOWERS & MY PREFERED SUPPLIES DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
No need to worry about flowers and supplies! We'll curate an order of beautiful flowers for FedEx to deliver to your door the day before the class. You'll also receive a care package with my essential supplies!
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® DESIGN GUIDE (PDF)
Learn key definitions and tap into my resources to help bring clarity and understanding to foundational design principles to help strengthen your design skills.
DESIGN APPLICATIONS DEMOS (VIDEO)
From Terracing to Veiling, I've got you covered. Before we meet, you'll have access to my Design Applications video library so you're ready to hit the ground running during our call.
CARE & HANDLING FLOWER GUIDE (VIDEO)
Learn how to process and prepare flowers for designing. This will guide you through getting ready for our day together.
LET’S KEEP IT SMALL, SHALL WE?
SPOTS ARE LIMITED,
10 attendees only
Learn critical design skills, freshen up your style, receive professional feedback and elevate your work in this transformational design workshop.SOLD OUT
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- You get access to my comprehensive 24-page Design Guide, my Design Applications Library from Bouquet Bootcamp® Online Course (17 videos), and a special video on care and handling to prepare before we meet.
- FedEx will deliver your flowers to your door the day before the workshop. We'll handle the ordering.
- You'll also receive a care package with my preferred supplies.
- We'll meet as a small group on Zoom on your workshop date.
- We'll spend the whole day together and you'll get pro feedback!
- A recording will be made available after the workshop with lifetime access!
THE DAY AT A GLANCE
Cleaning and processing flowers the day before (Instructions provided)
Welcome and introductions
Stem preparation lesson
Foundational Spiral Technique demo
Speed drills and binding exercises
First bouquet demonstration and design (loose & airy bouquet)
Individual student design feedback
Second bouquet demonstration and design (cascade bouquet)
Individual student design feedback
HERE'S WHAT PAST VIRTUAL BOOTCAMPERS HAVE SAID:
"It was wonderful to learn hands-on with Amy right in my shop!"
"I have been making bouquets for 10 years but have never mastered the loose, airy look. Amy did a great job of discussing color, care, tools and techniques to create gorgeous, natural bouquets. I have two toddlers so it is difficult for me to get away and attend seminars. It was wonderful to learn hands-on with Amy right in my shop!"
—Rachel Bond, Pine Hills Floral
"I am 100% positive that the tips and techniques from this workshop will give me a boost in productivity and lessen the time it takes for me to get bouquets done."
"Virtual Bouquet Bootcamp has shown me how applying classic foundational technique works perfectly in creating designs that are on trend, loose, airy, elegant, and have all the feels that I want out of them. As a slower paced designer, I am 100% positive that the tips and techniques that I've learned during this workshop are going to give me a boost in productivity and lessen the time it takes for me to get bouquets done. Bouquets just feel a little less dreadful than before :) "
—Daphne Zizi, De La Fleur Designs
WANT TO UP-LEVEL YOUR BOUQUET-MAKING SKILLS AND GET PRO FEEDBACK...FROM HOME?
Join me for this day-long online bouquet intensive and take your design confidence to the next level.
You will learn how to:
- Eliminate confusing bouquet hacks that can damage your flowers and slow down your workflow.
- Learn a sustainable, ergonomic approach to bouquet making that protects your body.
- Cut the overstuffing and over greening… real talk; it’s a crutch and it’s killin’ your flowers and your bottom line!
- Work quickly and efficiently with a proven design process.
HERE'S WHAT PAST VIRTUAL BOOTCAMPERS HAVE SAID:
"It was amazing how even virtually, Amy was able to teach techniques that were easy to grasp. (Literally!)"
"Being a beginner among so many talented, experienced florists, I still felt like an equal. Amy really took the time to make sure everyone was on the same page. This class not only boosted my confidence but also helped me understand the basics of bouquet making. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to take one of Amy’s classes! I hope to take many more in the future!"
"She took great care with each one-on-one critique, offering thoughtful and useful guidance on how to improve our bouquet techniques."
"I’ve invested in a few different workshops and Amy’s was by far the most valuable...it was jam-packed with tips and practical advice, and Amy is a great teacher and so generous with her time. If you are considering this course and are on the fence about it, I can say with confidence that it is a worthy investment of your time and money!"
—Jen Donohue, Juniper Lane Floral
LEARN HOW TO BUILD BETTER BOUQUETS™ FASTER & EFFICIENTLY
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® VIRTUAL IS A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Prefer feedback with small-group support and are wanting to learn professional floral design skills from your own space.
- Are new to floral design but may have some experience and a desire to learn a practical process for creating consistent, profitable results.
- Are a seasoned pro, but want to elevate your skills and learn on-trend styles.
- Are seeking professional training and honest feedback on your work. (Feedback helps us grow!)
- Have taken Bouquet Bootcamp® Online Course and are looking for an interactive, hands on design experience. *Online course completion not required, just recommended.
- Have attended other workshops and felt disappointed by the lack of quality content and instruction. (This is how Bouquet Bootcamp® was born, we knew we could deliver real results that designers were hungry for.)
OCTOBER 22, 2022
NEED A PAYMENT PLAN?
OCTOBER 22, 2022
WANT EVEN MORE? A PERFECT PAIR!
A perfect complement to the Virtual Experience is my comprehensive online Bouquet Bootcamp® Course that covers in-depth design theory, design applications, color theory, ordering, multiple bouquet demonstrations, ribboning, packaging, wiring techniques and so much more. Use this content to study and prepare for your Virtual experience and return to it as much as needed, you own it for life!
Upon checkout, you may purchase the Bouquet Bootcamp® Online Course at a packaged rate with your Virtual workshop! While it's completely optional, this online course will give you a massive jump start on your progress during and after the workshop!
HOW DO YOU WANT TO FEEL WHEN YOU’VE FINISHED A BOUQUET?
Excited? Proud? Inspired?
Here’s how past Bouquet Bootcamp® Students describe how they feel now!
BOUQUET BOOTCAMP® VIRTUAL IS NOT A GREAT FIT IF YOU ARE…
- Looking for a business/design workshop that covers in depth ordering, pricing, recipe writing, marketing, finance, taxes, legal, general business practices etc. Bouquet Bootcamp® is a design focused workshop that allows designers to save time, money and product which allows for more profitability through a more efficient design process and approach.
- Not open to feedback or critique. Bouquet Bootcamp® is designed to stretch even skilled designers to level up their skills so come ready for kind, but honest feedback to help you grow!
- Not committed to practicing and applying what is taught. A workshop is not a magic wand, you will learn SO MUCH here but you must be committed to practice. Practicing is how we gain new muscle memory in these techniques and for some designers, it takes a lot of practice, others pick it up right away!
- Want an easy, non challenging experience to just make pretty things. It’s called Bootcamp for a reason. :) We want you to be challenged to grow through a supportive and encouraging environment.
STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We get it and we have answers! Check out our FAQ or shoot us an email at [email protected].
Is there a refund policy?
What happens if I miss portions of the workshop or have an emergency and can not attend?
What do I need for the workshop?
Will I need to buy flowers for this?
Do I need a flower cooler to participate?
Do I need to be an experienced florist to participate in Bouquet Bootcamp® Virtual?
What happens If my flower delivery is delayed or they arrive late?
What is the format of this workshop?
I’ve signed up for online floral design courses and workshops before and have been disappointed with the content. Will this be the same?
I’m a seasoned professional. Is there anything “new” in a Bouquet Bootcamp® Virtual Workshop? Do I need to spend money on something like this?
Does this workshop cover pricing?
Are there payment plans?
I’m left-handed. Will Bouquet Bootcamp® Virtual be beneficial to me?
Can I have multiple people attend the workshop or share it with my friends or colleagues?
I don't live in the United States. Can I take the workshop?
I’m still not sure this is the right fit for me. Can you answer some specific questions?
"Immensely helpful, even over zoom!"
"I don't think I would change anything. Being talked through the techniques of building the bouquets helped me gain a dramatically better understanding of the "how and why" of what makes looser, more airy design successful. The Bouquet Bootcamp is a rigorous (and fun!) deep-dive into the hows and whys of freeform bouquet design.
Since the class I have felt so encouraged and empowered to make flowier, lighter, and more ambitious bouquets for my wedding clients, and now making bouquets just feels more fun. I highly recommend this course for any floral designer who wants to change the way they feel about bouquet making!"
—Mallory Wilson, Violet Flowers